Tuesday, May 5, 2015

Tosin & Damilare: Beautiful Memories




Yayyy! My fav couple got married few weeks ago and I am so delighted to be sharing their wedding pictures on this blog. I shared their pre wedding pictures some months back, if you missed it, click here. This beautiful couple mean so much to me because their relationship spanned over 10 years before they finally tied the knot. It was indeed a celebration of love and many friends and well wishers came to honour them.  

Damilare and Tosin, I wish you guys all the happiness you deserve and may God continue to bless your union. Enjoy...








































































































































































































































































































No comments:

Post a Comment