Friday, May 22, 2015

God's Thoughts For You Are Superior






Isaiah 55:8 (NIV) For my thoughts are not your thoughts,
neither are your ways my ways,”
declares the Lord.
9“As the heavens are higher than the earth,
so are my ways higher than your ways
and my thoughts than your thoughts.
10As the rain and the snow
come down from heaven,
and do not return to it
without watering the earth
and making it bud and flourish,
so that it yields seed for the sower and bread for the eater,
11so is my word that goes out from my mouth:
It will not return to me empty,
but will accomplish what I desire
and achieve the purpose for which I sent it.
I want you to settle this matter in your heart once and for all; you must understand that God's ways are superior! His plans are excellent and there are no mistakes with God.
Whatever you are going through is to achieve God's purpose as long as you are walking in His will and not in disobedience.
Stop feeling bad that things didn't go the way you planned, start seeking God's plan. Stop praying to God for what you want to do, begin to ask God for what He wants you to do.
God's purpose and plan will always come to pass, no matter how crazy things may look right now, God's beautiful plan for your life will come to pass.
You must also understand that God is a lavish God, He never does just enough, He always gives you more than enough. When God sends the blessing, there will always be an overflow, wait for God, it is worth it! You don't ever recover from God's touch.
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom

Photo credit: www.100000prayersforlife,com

No comments:

Post a Comment