Wednesday, May 13, 2015

God is not Intimidated







Romans 8:15 (NLT) So you have not received a spirit that makes you fearful slaves. Instead, you received God's Spirit when he adopted you as his own children. Now we call him, "Abba, Father."
When I was in school and resumption was near, I would inform my dad and he would tell me to write a list of everything I wanted and then few days or on the day I would be going back to school, he would put the money or the cheque for everything I wanted on the list on his bed. After which he would give me a brief lecture and send me on my way.
A good father is never intimidated by anything his children ask for. You may say you are all grown up and of course you can't go to your father or your father may have gone to heaven like mine. You are not fatherless, God is your Father!
 
You can still write that list and present to Him and I tell you that He can never be intimidated by anything you write.
What is it that you want a 6 bedroom apartment? A billion dollars? Healing, deliverance? An apartment? A job? A husband, a wife, 2 cars? Name it! Write that list and present it to God, He will not only answer your prayers, He will do more than enough.
Have confidence in the character of God, He is the Father of Fathers, if He made sure your earthly father could take care of you, He can do much more.
‪#‎Thank ‪#‎you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram

Jesus is Lord. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment