Sunday, May 10, 2015

God did not forget




Isaiah 45:19 (KJV) I have not spoken in secret, in a dark place of the earth: I said not unto the seed of Jacob, Seek ye me in vain: I the LORD speak righteousness, I declare things that are right.

Let me share a little testimony with you. In 2011 and 2012, God gave me the instruction to sow $50 and $100 to some men of God, I did and I totally forgot about it. Between 2013 and now, I have been given over a $1000 by different people. 

Recently I took someone somewhere and as I was leaving he handed me $300, I was shocked! The Holy Spirit then reminded me about the $150 I sowed.  

Beloved, God is more faithful than you, you may have forgotten the seed but God never forgets! Whatever you have given will come back a thousand times more. God is not a cheat and He is not a user, He will reward your labour of love. 


#Thank #you for reading, please make sure you share this Gospel of Jesus Christ so that others can be blessed just like you have been blessed. Follow @walejana on Twitter and Instagram 
Jesus is Lord. Shalom

No comments:

Post a Comment