Friday, June 27, 2014

Adekemi & Jibola; Love is not a coincidence





I apologise we have not published any interviews in a while, we are working on some big stories and it takes time to land the big fishes. We will publish some mega interviews very soon by God's grace.

I am a sucker for a good love story, I just can't help but publish them. I bring you the love story of Adekemi and Jibola. These classy, beautiful people have taught us to be patient. Have you been in a relationship for over three years and it doesn't seem like he is going to propose? You will learn somethings from Jibola and Kemi. Jibola is a medical doctor; a Senior Registrar at the Department of Community Medicine at the Teaching Hospital, Osogbo and he simply swept Adekemi off her feet the moment she graduated from the university!


How we met...
Our meeting was not mere coincidence, but God's plan and purpose. It's all as a result of destiny. We met through a friend (fx2) who is now late. Our love has waxed stronger and stronger since we met. 

Jibola; It was simple, I saw Adekemi, instinct told me she was meant for me and I set out for my beautiful princess.
  






The Proposal...
It was her birthday on Saturday April 27, 2013,in the presence of her friends and family, I popped the question and she said "Yes" with tears of joy. Jibola took the bold step after 4 years of courtship!











The beautiful couple had their engagement yesterday and the white wedding holds tomorrow. Congratulations!


No comments:

Post a Comment