Saturday, April 26, 2014

Tunrayo & Tunde; Lovebirds





We love celebrating relationships on this blog. I am convinced that it is a miracle when a man finds a good woman out of the seven billion people on the face of the earth and says to her "I want to spend the rest of my life with you". We celebrate Tunrayo and Tunde; they are both members of Commonwealth of Zion Assembly (COZA) and they met in church.  The beautiful couple will be getting married on May 17, they decided to share their story and pre-wedding pictures with our viewers all over the world. Enjoy...












Tunde:
 I was in church one day in November 2011, when I saw this beautiful woman and I could not take my eyes off her, I would always try to look for her after church but it always happened that we would not just be able to talk. After about eight months, I knew I had to talk to this babe soon so I asked around and I discovered we had a mutual friend; Pamela Momoh, she gave me Tunrayo’s phone number. It’s been two years since then and I still cannot take my eyes off her. She is a wonderful woman and a God send.





Tunrayo:  
Sometime in August 2012, my friend Pamela gisted me about this guy that had been dying to meet me for eight months and she had given him my number. We met and we started a friendship which then culminated into a relationship. On June 6, 2013, he proposed to me with the most beautiful ring I had ever seen and I said Yes! What kind of woman would not want to spend the rest of her life with a wonderful man like Tunde.





















No comments:

Post a Comment